La Marzocco has earned a world-renowned reputation for making beautiful, high quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail.
With Australia being a key and influential market, we have our main operations based in Abbotsford, Melbourne, and a sister site in Botany, Sydney. La Marzocco is a great place to work.
Our purpose is quite simple; to persevere in the manufacturing of the finest in class specialty coffee equipment while encompassing people, heritage, technology, design and a spirit of sustainability in business.
Due to significant growth, La Marzocco Australia has an immediate opportunity for an outgoing proactive, professional yet not-too-corporate Customer Service Coordinator. This role is based out of our premises in Abbotsford, Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for hosting our customers during their visit into our showroom whilst ensuring a unique experience through warm hospitality. The Customer Service Coordinator is part of our broader dynamic structure with a pivotal contribution to the success of the company. Be a part of a global La Marzocco team leading innovation and design across the coffee industry.
This is a full – time role working from Monday to Friday between 8am-4pm and the successful applicant will have a focus on the following:
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Elevating experience, value, and service to drive added engagement towards LMA.
- Experience in a dynamic service environment with face to face, phone and online customer contact
- Supporting the showroom experience for our partners.
- Present engaging and knowledgeable experiences across La Marzocco equipment in support of the sales function.
- Excellent customer service and ability to handle queries of specialised – niche products.
- High level competency with IT systems, MS Office Suite and other software systems
- Ability to prioritise urgent matters whilst maintaining efficiency and professionalism
- Willingness to work autonomously and as part of the bigger team
- Inherent desire to progress
What skills and knowledge do I need?
Directly reporting to the National Sales Manager this role is focusing on customer care through collaboration and initiative. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service with a track record exceeding client expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and high level keyboarding skills.
- High EQ and ability to build and grow lasting relationships
- Basic to Intermediate skills in sales platforms such as SAP, Salesforce or other project management software
- Demonstrate a creative approach to problem – solving and ‘outside the box’ thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and eagerness to ‘roll up the sleeves’ when necessary
- Specialty coffee experience will be considered as an advantage
At a more personal level, we are looking for someone who is flexible and adaptable to change, someone who is result-focused but who also has a genuine appreciation of the team and the contribution of others. We seek someone with an inherent ability to put themselves in other people’s shoes and who can translate challenges into successes.
What’s in it for you?
- Suitably rewarded with a competitive remuneration package
- Amazing work culture and team
- Location within an Inner-City Melbourne suburb with multiple public transport links
- Strong values and inherent core qualities
- Access to some of the best specialty coffee in the market
- Everyday access to most innovative equipment in the coffee industry
- Actively supporting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Above all, we promote a culture where everyone feels safe, supported and respected – and we have a great time doing it!
For any questions about the role please contact our friendly People & Culture department via email email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter HERE.